Listing Admin Updates!


I have TONS of updates for you for Listing Admin that I have made. First change you will see is the version number increased from 1.1 -> 2.4. I did this to keep it in line to what Tess had while she was updating it. I felt the version 1 was confusing and since this is an update on her version, I bumped the version number from 2.3 to 2.4.

I also noticed the 2 months inactivity section (as shown below) would only ever say “none found!” and it was made apparent to me that fanlistings would only come up on the day that the 2 months hit. That has now been fixed so they appear MUCH sooner.

The feed wasn’t working in the footer because I moved the blog to a subdomain so I have updated that link as well and that is now working.

Lastly, there is a HUGE update. I have added a way to easily change the last updated date of any existing fanlisting straight from their options menu!

To see the block below you want to click on Listings > Edit a Listing > Scroll to the bottom of the page. Now, you can easily update a fanlistings date that doesn’t have any members pending or anything to update that way you can keep it up-to-date per TFL’s rules. This does update separately from the “Date Opened” date.
This is a huge quality of life update that I am glad I was able to add.

There are also some tiny miscellaneous updates. Nothing you should really be concerned about.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you can let me know!

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *